This Page

has been moved to new address

Walking In The Light

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Walking In The Light

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Walking In The Light


I am contributing today over at 5 Minutes for Faith, sharing a lesson  I learned yesterday from my youngest son about walking in the light.  Here is a little teaser:
As a mother, I teach my children to always be honest.  I have become very good at being able to tell when they are not telling the truth, or when I’m only getting part of the story.  I try to instill in them the importance of going to someone they may have hurt to ask forgiveness; or, at times, going to God with the sin that is in their  hearts.  Today, my 7 year old son taught me a valuable lesson.
Won't you stop on over to 5 Minutes for Faith and read the rest of the story?  I pray that you will be blessed.  And don't forget to leave me a comment here or there letting me know you stopped by.

Blessings!

Labels: