This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, March 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I love linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters for the Miscellany Monday.  It's my chance to be random and spontaneous.  If you would like to link up, grab the button and join the fun!

{1}...Since I started my whole, organic diet, it takes me twice as long to grocery shop.  My family is still eating as normal (they are all skinny), so I am having to prepare two menus and shop for both of those menus. I can never find everything I need at one store.  I run from Raleys to Trader Joes to Safeway.  I was out for four hours yesterday and was thoroughly exhausted.  Maybe if there were a Whole Foods near me, I could get it all done in one shot. We do have a Fresh and Easy coming near us.  Has anyone heard of them? 

{2}...Mr. Tax Man was very nice to us this year, so we will be having our SUV towed today to have the transmission fixed. Please pray that it doesn't cost $4,000.  It would be great if it only cost half of that.

{3}...I went thrift shopping with a friend on Saturday.  I wish I had the patience in thrift stores to score the big deals.  They make me nervous.  I don't know why.  Sifting through racks and racks of clothing just to find my size.  I did score a shirt for my son that only cost me 37 cents!  Woo Hoo!

{4}...Daylight Savings Time begins THIS Saturday.  It's "Spring Forward" my friends, which means we lose an hour's sleep.  I love that the sun is up later in the evenings.  Makes for a nice night time walk.  However, I do mind that I lose an hour's sleep.  I don't know why we can't have the same time all year round.

Well lovelies, I pray you have a blessed day!

Labels: